Friday 2 November 2018

NEA - Statement Of Intent!


NEA - Statement of Intent!

The brief, in which we have to create, is a music magazine front cover and a double page spread. This magazine is roughly aimed at teens of the age 14-18 year old. The title of this magazine is called ‘Beatz’ I have chosen this because it has something to do with a POP genre. The way I would like to present my magazine would be by having bright colours this is because a POP magazine are normally bright and if I did use dark colours it won’t be as interesting and the audience would not want to read it. The main colours I would like to use are blue black and white. I am using these colours to make it stand out and feel open. I have decided to make the artist look happy as it would welcoming when the reader when they pick it up.  The locations I might use is the Media studio or outside however i have not fully decided because if I use the studio I would be able to Photoshop it in Photoshop to make it look realistic and if I use it outside I won’t be able to change after. I dont want this magazine to be too crowed with a lot of text also this magazine would be aimed at young teens so i want it to be interesting for them to read.
Also on my double page spread is based on what she wants to do in the future so talking about her own opinions on what she has done would allow her present herself to the world and allow herself to be known as a new artist. This magazine would be able the readers to have a magazine that they would enjoy reading. The location of the media studio room had a back drop of wallpaper of pink so it would stand out for the front cover


No comments:

Post a Comment